something new, something blue

by - 7:13 PM




i bought my very own instax camera (!!!) seriously so happy right now. does anyone know of the best place to buy lots of film for it?

oh, and i'm wearing my new dress i found at target on sale. fits perfectly so i'm even more happy.

You May Also Like

7 comments

  1. let me know if someone tells you where to buy lots of film for it! i've been wanting to get an instax but the film will be my biggest issue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know Walmart has it for $20 for 2 packs of film (with 10 in each pack)! This little camera is the best thing ever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it :) I Will get one one day

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where did you get yours? I really want to get one :)
    -wHiT

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was so thrilled when that camera first came out but I find myself really unhappy with the rectangle format :/

    http://curatingtheunseen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazon is usually where I buy mine. Probably the best place unless you buy in bulk :)

    ReplyDelete

leave us some love

xo, him&her