Long hair... Love or Hate? + A GIVEAWAY! (closed)

by - 10:14 AM

Hair styled by Steph, from Shearly Perfect





^^ and we had to get a more serious and model-esque photo of course ;)
i've been waiting a long time to grow my hair out, but now that it's long, i'm getting tired of it! is anyone else in the same boat? i covet beautiful long hair and now that i have it, i don't know what to do with it and now i'm adoring this hair cut. you just can't win with hair! ;) i'll probably end up cutting it sometime this fall/winter, it's only BOUND to happen...

so friends, just as i promised, today i'm partnering with my sister, steph, for a giveaway!! who doesn't love to win something?! steph just launched her new blog, Shearly Perfect, where she'll be your go-to girl for everything hair! read about her experience and follow along to see upcoming tutorials from easy hairstyles to bridal up-dos!

** use the rafflecopter below to enter the giveaway! the winner will be announced in 2 weeks


a Rafflecopter giveaway

You May Also Like

32 comments

  1. I would wear this headband with my long hair in an up-do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. good idea! i have yet to try that out. i love it when people wear them with sock buns :)
      thanks for entering the giveaway! crossing my fingers for you!

      Delete
  2. I would wear this as a headband! It looks so cute on you andrea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you hillary!! glad you stopped by and entered the giveaway :)

      Delete
  3. I go back and forth with short and long hair too! My hair has been long for some time...and I LOVE the cut you're thinking about!!

    But when you start cutting...it's addicting!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it totally is addicting! sometimes it's so nice to just chop all your hair off. i'm starting to get that itch!

      thanks for entering the giveaway!

      Delete
  4. The headband I would rock just about anywhere! Especially now that it's summer! It would be a must for hot summer days when driving in the car. The necklace? I would save that for a super special occasion, like my cousin's wedding in September :]
    http://www.bloglovin.com/ohemmadeer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you totally could rock the headband emily! :)

      thanks for entering the giveaway - crossing my fingers for you!

      Delete
  5. I'd wear the necklace to work. Cause I'm boring...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha i doubt you're boring. you'd rock the necklace at work then! :)

      thanks for entering the giveaway jenesse!

      Delete
  6. i love this headband! i'd wear it on a date or just out with friends!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. date or friends, you can wear it pretty much anywhere :) thanks for entering the giveaway brittany!

      Delete
  7. anywhere and everywhere!

    xo,
    RN

    www.rachelnicoleblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm obsessed with that necklace- so everyday-everywhere! And I'd hope I can pull off that headband.

    Andrea you have an adorable blog.

    xo Martha

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm feeling exactly the same way. I haven't had really long hair in years and I'm growing it now. I always see cool hairstyles on Pinterest that I can't do because my hair is to short. Now that my hair is getting longer I have no idea what to do with it other than a ponytail though :) I need to start looking at tutorials. A headband will be great to add some interest to my hair without me having to do anything intricate.

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are adorable! I'd wear the headband with a messy ponytail to the beach!
    Love!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I had long hair for a few years, and when I got it cut recently I took in some safe haven pictures for my inspiration. Love her haircut so much (and I haven't even seen the movie).

    Anyway - go for short! It would make your eyes look so gorgeous, and it's ten times easier.

    PS I'd wear the headband all summer long! Something to keep my hair out of my face since it's kind of short for anything but a stubby ponytail.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I would definitely wear this headband for a beach day or while on my honeymoon in San Fran!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. I would wear that headband (other than anywhere) to the outdoor concert I'm attending with my good friends on the fourth of July!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I would wear this necklace with a dress that I have picked out for a wedding this summer! It is so beautiful! Also, the headband anytime :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'd wear this when hanging out with my cousin. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. My hair is in the weird growing out stage, so i've been living in headbands lately to try and get me through. I'd wear this beauty anywhere!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Please can I have your hair?! haha! Seriously though, I have ALWAYS wanted my hair to look like that! Maybe if I had this cool headband, I could get my hair to look like that ;) lol I would love to wear it to the beach! I have a bathing suit that is the red color that is in the details of the headband and I think they would look great together! I love stacking on a bunch of pretty and dainty necklaces and I think this one would go perfect with the infinity, the heart, and the anchor ones that I wear together now! Thanks for the giveaway, Miss Pretty Hair! bahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'd wear the necklace everywhere! I'd wear the headband with an all-white summer outfit and gold jewelry!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I would definitely wear that necklace! I've never been someone to wear jewelry, but I love the simplicity of this item.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I think the headband would be so cute with curly hair like yours or up in a sock bun! Necklace, everyday!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Such a great giveaway! I would wear the necklace to a wedding that I am going to this summer! I would love to wear the headband out on a date night!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love both of these! I have super long hair so headbands are always great to keep the hair off my head. Especially in Madrid where it's so hot!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I have the same problem with hair....I've finally grown my hair out, and now part of me wants something new! maybe I'll just colour it instead to scratch the itch....less permanent! haha.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love this! I am growing my hair out and trying so hard to *not* chop it all off! I'd definitely wear these to a picnic date with my husband!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I would wear this headband everyday! Seriously the cutest thing ever! :) And the necklace is to die for. It would go with everything I own, so everyday as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. that headband is so cute! and your hair is gorgeous! every time I get the urge to cut mine and follow through i'm sad- so hold out!

    ReplyDelete

leave us some love

xo, him&her