have i been living under some stupid rock?

by - 8:30 AM





bought these all at world market. i've been there before but have never taken the time to look at their beautiful jewelry or house decorations. i'm in love with that store now!! i'm so sad there's not one close to rexburg when we move back there this fall... i guess i'll be taking full advantage of this store while i'm here!

+ i was so excited that i found those adorable drawer knobs! they'll be perfect for my nightstand (stay tuned, i'm still working on that project...)

You May Also Like

6 comments

  1. Love those knobs! I wish there was a World Market near me, but then I'd be broke. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought the knobs were earrings! I was trying to figure out what knobs you were talking about. They are really, really lovely! I cannot wait to see the final look.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been living under the same stupid rock too. Went to world market for the first time last week. Loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my I love World Market!!! I think they have some great items.


    Emily
    focusingdaily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that necklace! Great finds.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am crazy about that store! And the furniture is out of this world, but I could never spend that much money.

    http://curatingtheunseen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

leave us some love

xo, him&her