bocce ball to the next level
on sunday evening, a bunch of us couples went over to the park to play bocce ball. i don't think i've ever played bocce ball with such a big group! when you have a bunch of boys playing, it gets competitive. they start making up their own rules like "you have to throw it 15 ft in the air and through that tree for it to even qualify." who knew bocce ball could be so competitive? once the girls lost interest, the boys took it to the next level trying to play it on the playground. good thing there weren't any kids around! we ended the night with watching a movie and eating homemade ice cream. yumm.


5 comments
aghhh I love bocce ball! <3
ReplyDeleteWe just played bocce ball on sunday with the family. I love that your family comes up with new rules haha. It sounds pretty fun! Cute pics!
ReplyDeleteMy step dad and I are actually on a bocce team in a league! It is pretty ridiculous watching grown adults get in a tizzy with each other over this game. We also play "extreme bocce" in our backyard... un-mowed grass, fake rules, gopher holes, hills and all! Too much fun!
ReplyDeleteCute...
ReplyDeleteValentina
Valentina Duracinsky Blog
Hahaha I've never heard of such competitive bocce ball! It sounds awesome!
ReplyDeleteleave us some love
xo, him&her