a little film : san francisco day trip

by - 10:34 PM




here's a little video of our quick trip to San Francisco! my sister and i decided spontaneously to visit the big city so we made it happen. i'll be posting the photos soon!

+ with a little help from youtube and now having a wonderful iMac, i am so excited to start sharing a little film from the trips we take! perfect timing for our big trip coming up to poland and denmark.

You May Also Like

7 comments

  1. I love San Francisco! Great video, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love little videos like this, and san francisco :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great little film! I have always wanted to go to San Francisco! (Probably from watching so many episodes of "Full House" when I was little. Haha!) My husband and I got an iMac last September, and we have been really enjoying learning how to make little films from our trips and adventures. I just posted a little film on my blog today actually (8mm style).

    PS: What is the song you used in your film?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a perfect little film, I love taking video on trips sometimes it seems to capture the city better than photos.(don't get me wrong I love photos!)

    I need to visit San Fran soon!

    -Courtney

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. totally! i think video captures so much and it's so fun to watch. thanks for stopping by courtney!

      Delete
  5. i love this little video. and sweet disposition. it seems like everyone is using that song in their travel vids lately! i love videos because it seems like you can capture different memories in them that photographs cannot get.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do you just use your iPhone to capture these and then put them together on your computer? Or do you have a favorite video camera?

    ReplyDelete

leave us some love

xo, him&her