a little bit of chaos

by - 11:21 AM



in a little less than a week, we will be done with finals, moved out and away from idaho! i'm photographing a wedding in seattle next weekend so we'll be visiting for a few days. so happy to be back in that beautiful city for a bit!

you don't realize how much stuff you have, between two people after 7 months of marriage, until you have to pack it all up and put it in storage. we've created a donate pile for the randoms that we don't want anymore. one man's junk is another man's treasure, right? thank goodness.

now it's back to working on my finals and celebrating the finish of kevin's very successful internship. i'm so proud of him. 


You May Also Like

7 comments

  1. Yay for moving! New journey ahead for you two.
    It really is amazing how much stuff you can collect until you actually start packing it all up! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's sooo true with how much stuff you have. It takes forever. But that's exciting about the move! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats :) such an exciting time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are in the process of getting ready to have a pre-move garage sale. I had a huge garage sale two years ago before we moved to AL (where we are right now) and we have gathered so much more junk that I'm having another big garage sale. I love to move though, get a fresh start at a new place! Good luck with moving.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh gosh yes, purging and donating is ESSENTIAL before and after moving, otherwise you go crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know that feeling, recently having moved out from an apartment where my man and I lived for 6 months. It's pure hell to move around, so good luck with that! And I wanted to stop by and mention that I absolutely adore your blog. Keep up the great work!

    http://www.furoreblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. We're moving soon too. Luckily not very far, so we can take most of the stuff with our car :)

    ReplyDelete

leave us some love

xo, him&her