we love juicing, do you juice?

by - 10:31 AM


we've been juicing fanatics over here! we haven't tried a juice fast yet, not sure if i'm to that point, but we do juice 2-3 times a day. our fridge is busting with veggies and fruits!

one of my favorite juices that i drink in the morning is
2 apples
3 large carrotts
1 orange

it's simple and so delicious! i personally think it's yummier than any juice you can buy at the store and it starts my day off on a good note.   

You May Also Like

16 comments

  1. Love JUICING! My husband did a juice fast for a week just to jumpstart his diet & lost like 20 pounds it was crazy! Then we started juicing just for breakfast & loved that. Now I just do green smoothies which I like best.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow 20 lbs? thats amazing! what do you put in your green smoothies? i'd love some ideas :)

      Delete
  2. My husband and I are looking into Juicing! We've seen a few documentaries on juicing and the benefits of the micro and macro nutrients! I'm excited to start juicing and finding all sorts of new recipes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i simply must say, GO FOR IT! it's so healthy and i personally won't eat apples, most green veggies or carrots whole, so juicing is a great way i still get those nutrients that i wouldn't normally get otherwise. (i'm just a picky eater) :)

      Delete
  3. I want to become a juicer. It sounds so healthy and tasty! Keep those delicious recipes coming my way.

    beauty & truth

    ReplyDelete
  4. Started my day out today with a delicious green smoothie. Win.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yum! what do you put in your green smoothies? i'd love some suggestions :)

      Delete
  5. We had a green smoothie this morning too! We keep ours pretty simple by just adding a ton of baby spinach. We have done pineapple and banana with spinach (I like this one best) and apple, strawberry, banana with spinach. I always add way more spinach than you think because you can hardly taste it if you blend it long enough and it has to be good for ya with that much spinach packed in.

    ReplyDelete
  6. we do the 'green monster' smoothies...but just with our blender (i feel like juicers do fancier things?!) but we do a boatload of spinach, 1 cup almond milk, flax seed, 1 banana, and them random fruit ..whatever we're feeling at the moment, bluberries/strawberries, etc. it's delish! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. My husband and I have recently started juicing as I definitely don't get enough fruit and veg in my diet. Our fav recipe is: 4 gala apples, 2 oranges, 1 tin of pineapple, 2 beetroots, 1 lemon and a small amount of broccoli. It's delicious and comes out as bright pink because of the beetroot which makes me love it more as it doesn't look like juice!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Recently found your blog, and love it! That's so fun you got into juicing. I have been drinking juice since I was born and it's safe to say I'm quite dependent on it! I love adding a bit of ginger to the apple/carrot/orange combo! Good luck! I can't wait to see more of your favorite concoctions to come.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey! We do juice and love it. Ok, I love it. The husband tolerates it and drinks it because he loves me. I typically do a lot of green stuff hence the tolerating. BUT he might actually like this one. I'm going to try it out!
    Thanks!
    Jen
    www.goteambowen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've never made juice, but I hope to get a juicer once we move to a place with a bigger kitchen! Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i highly recommend a juicer- it's so easy and delicious!

      Delete
  11. I need a juicer. stat. Sounds really healthy and tasty at the same time, and you can't really ask for much more.

    p.s. I got my invitations from Bella Figura :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. definitely get one! put it on your wedding registry :)

      Delete

leave us some love

xo, him&her