san fran

by - 12:25 AM


a few hours is not enough to spend in this beautiful city. it reminds me of seattle in many ways. i think the last time i was here was when i was 8! a couple days ago we took a short trip from sacramento so i could take bridal/groomal photos for my sister. (!!!) only one more day until she is officially a Mrs! we're busy busy with all things wedding and spending time with family. its been a wonderful break but i have to say, living out of a suitcase for 3 weeks is getting old.

You May Also Like

3 comments

  1. I've wanted to go to SF ever since I watched Full house as a little child, haha. :)

    http://www.tamarasblend.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. arwww. i've been to SF once when i was about 10 years old! gosh i loved the city but with two babys (5 months old) under the arm it wasn't that relaxed... anyway, the memories stay for ever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to see SF, one of the things on my bucket list! :)

    ReplyDelete

leave us some love

xo, him&her