OUR HOME by andrea m. - 1:48 PM i will be posting a new series: OUR HOME over on my design blog! oh and the new url to this blog is now www.himandher-blog.com Share Tweet Pin Share Tags : Newer Post Older Post You May Also Like 7 comments JenniferJanuary 29, 2013 at 4:30 PMLOVE this. The light walls and dark wood are so great together. I'm going to be moving soon and those are my two must haves:)~JenniferReplyDeleteRepliesReplyJanJanuary 29, 2013 at 4:33 PMI love that "&" wall frame!xo,janmloves.blogspot.comReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAnonymousJanuary 29, 2013 at 5:06 PMI love the & sign on your wall! Can't wait to see more :) Laurenhttp://choosingjoy7.blogspot.com/ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyJessicaJanuary 29, 2013 at 7:44 PMLove the simplicity and contrast!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyUnknownJanuary 29, 2013 at 8:37 PMLove this! I always wonder what blogger's home look like. Also, your design blog is set to private. Will that be changing?I'm a new follower. Follow me too :)-Kelseybrighterthings.blogspot.comReplyDeleteRepliesandrea m.January 29, 2013 at 8:41 PMyes i just fixed it- thank you for letting me know kelsey! DeleteRepliesReplyReplyLWLHJanuary 30, 2013 at 5:47 AMCan't wait to see more! Love the ampersand sign, simple and chic. ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... leave us some lovexo, him&her
7 comments
LOVE this. The light walls and dark wood are so great together. I'm going to be moving soon and those are my two must haves:)
ReplyDelete~Jennifer
I love that "&" wall frame!
ReplyDeletexo,
janmloves.blogspot.com
I love the & sign on your wall! Can't wait to see more :)
ReplyDeleteLauren
http://choosingjoy7.blogspot.com/
Love the simplicity and contrast!
ReplyDeleteLove this! I always wonder what blogger's home look like. Also, your design blog is set to private. Will that be changing?
ReplyDeleteI'm a new follower. Follow me too :)
-Kelsey
brighterthings.blogspot.com
yes i just fixed it- thank you for letting me know kelsey!
DeleteCan't wait to see more!
ReplyDeleteLove the ampersand sign, simple and chic.
leave us some love
xo, him&her