best pizza i've ever made

by - 11:03 PM




i think this is the best homemade pizza ever, no joke. it was so simple to make. for the crust we used Bob's Red Mill Gluten Free Pizza Crust. the directions are easy to follow and the results are delicious! the pizza crust is flat like a thick cracker, but doesn't have a dry cracker texture- which is personally my favorite kind of pizza crust.

click below for recipe!




Chicken Marinade:
1 tbs. Grill Mates Montreal Chicken Seasoning
1/4 cup olive oil
2tbs White Wine Vinegar.

Toppings:
spinach as desired
marinated chicken
alfredo sauce (we only put a little bit to cover the bottom of the pizza)
pesto
shredded mozzarella cheese



You May Also Like

8 comments

  1. this looks delicious! i've never tried gluten-free bread/crust/etc, but it certainly does look yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks so yummy!! I just got a bread maker and am wanting to try using it to make pizza dough. I'll have to try these toppings on it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dang, this literally looks like you bought it from an italian restaurant! Definitely going to have to try this recipe...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love making pizza at home! Looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you seriously have no idea how pumped i am that you posted this! i've been looking for some good gluten free recipes (ever since I read the book wheat belly) and i think this may be my first gluten free pizza attempt! you sold me on it as soon as i read that the crust was like a thick cracker. thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your pizza looks so good! We make pizza all the time (although, not gluten free). I love the idea of adding spinach and chicken. We made it with pesto once, but it didn't turn out so good. I think we just used too much so the flavor was too strong.

    I can't wait to see how your coffee table turned out!

    Lauren
    http://choosingjoy7.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yumm!! That looks amazing! I love making homemade pizza (I just made this one the other night, it's amazing http://classickitsch.blogspot.com/2013/01/three-cheese-pizza.html)

    ReplyDelete

leave us some love

xo, him&her