when there's snow, there is

by - 12:26 PM


warm sweaters,

a cup of hot chocolate,

and warm knit socks. 

i must say, it's been a stressful couple weeks and i'm ready to be done with this semester. good thing a caribbean cruise with my husband, celebrating christmas in oklahoma and my sister's wedding are all coming up during the break. i can't wait!!

You May Also Like

14 comments

  1. i want snow, too! now!!! RIGHT NOW! i hate this ugly weather on the otherside of the window! i want snow, white and wonderful snow! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely lovely lovely! I wish we would get snow down here!


    gatlinphotography.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhh warm sweaters! I thrifted a fab one last weekend for £3- it's like a dressing gown and I love it!Rx

    http://sandersonsmithstory.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. that sounds like an enticing holiday to me! I'm looking forward to the semester ending too, school gets more difficult the more Christmas cheer I'm faced with!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your pictures! That sweater looks so comfy and the cruise sounds amazing!


    www.studentswife.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. jealous, sounds so awesome. one day i will have a vacation and i'm looking forward to it.
    love your sweater!

    K

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cruise sounds a lot of fun!!
    I couldn't even see the first snow here, it was barely exosting :'(

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes..... hot chocolate. I knew I was missing something tonight! Need some!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am so in love with your sweater. And carribean cruise?? How fun! We just moved to Florida and I keep thinking we need to cruise because we are so close to the ports.. however, I have only been on one cruise and I got really sea sick... hopefully I will try it again soon. Have so much fun! And goodluck with the rest of your semester!

    sjdmiller.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is the most comfy post ever. You make me want to snuggle up with a HUGE knitted sweater, sit by the fire and do nothing all day but sip on peppermint mochas.

    Well... I just figured out my plans for the weekend :p
    Lovely blog! New follower for sure.

    - Melissa, The 25th Hour Blog

    ReplyDelete
  11. i love your photos, they are simple yet beautiful! just lovely :)

    http://birdsandoxfords.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. that looks like my dream weekend :)

    ReplyDelete

leave us some love

xo, him&her