to start your weekend off with a little holiday cheer

by - 7:00 AM


Oh, Christmas Tree by Andrea Brionne Design

Font: Novecento Wide
Classification : Sans Serif
Get it here —> : Font Squirrel

this week has been stressful and filled with homework assignments and preparing for finals (!!!) only 2 more weeks left of the semester and it's off to celebrate the holidays! in honor of this christmas season, i made this little graphic to use as my phone background and thought i'd share it with all of you. 

happy weekend!

You May Also Like

6 comments

  1. andrea, i can see your design coming a long way in just a semester! Your so good, girl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much meghan! i've definitely improved and have a long way to go! :)

      Delete
  2. I love it! So perfect for the season and so minimal (my favorite)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the font! I might just have to download that one for myself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's such a great font to use for just about anything :)

      Delete

leave us some love

xo, him&her