thank goodness it's friday

by - 7:00 AM



the weather forecast is predicting snow this weekend... remember how much it snowed just a few weeks ago? well it's all melted now and i wouldn't have a problem with it staying that way for a little longer, at least until after thanksgiving when we can officially start listening to christmas songs.

we're heading to utah for a weekend getaway to hang out with college friends and hopefully go shopping (crossing my fingers!)


if it snows, you better believe that i'll be making myself a big cup of hot chocolate and snuggling with my husband. an ideal way to end a long week.

You May Also Like

6 comments

  1. Love the photo :)

    xo,
    janmloves.blogspot.com
    I'm having a giveaway on my blog if you're interested :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Safe travels! I am so glad for the weekend. Stay cozy! I hope your trip is super fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely photo<3 <3 <3


    gatlinphotography.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Same thing happened here with the snow. =)

    ReplyDelete

leave us some love

xo, him&her