Amazing shot! The macro photography captured the beautiful sparkle of your wedding ring. Is that a diamond ring? Looks like a big cut diamond is surrounded with small cut diamonds at the crown. I just love how your camera was able to capture its quiet beauty.
Gold is knows as a precious metal and gold rings are used to mark important and precious occasions such as a wedding. A gold wedding ring is what makes a bride looks really stunning and proud.wedding ring
It’s funny because the first time I bought a gorgeous camera, I had my wedding ring as my subject. It’s great because my ring is already delightful, but it turned out to be more enchanting as a detailed image! :)
Lovely. This looks similar to my wedding ring, which my husband and I picked out at a Gainesville pawn shop (don't laugh. you can get rings for much higher value at much cheaper cost at pawn shops). I like the background you used. :)
15 comments
gorgeous, is your wedding ring rose gold?
ReplyDeleteK
i wish! but no, it's silver. the flash made it look like rose gold :)
Deletebeautiful!
ReplyDeleteSo beautifully done!
ReplyDeleteLove this! beautiful ring! and I love your blog design!
ReplyDeletewww.gloua.blogspot.com
thank you gloua!
Deletereally really beautiful! hope one day a man gives me a similar ring...
ReplyDeletewell he better! :)
DeleteLovely ring! I wish you the best of luck in your quest to master macro photography ;D
ReplyDeleteAmazing shot! The macro photography captured the beautiful sparkle of your wedding ring. Is that a diamond ring? Looks like a big cut diamond is surrounded with small cut diamonds at the crown. I just love how your camera was able to capture its quiet beauty.
ReplyDelete*Bridget Rossi
Awesome. Simple and elegant design.
ReplyDeleteHeart Diamonds
Gold is knows as a precious metal and gold rings are used to mark important and precious occasions such as a wedding. A gold wedding ring is what makes a bride looks really stunning and proud.wedding ring
ReplyDeleteIt’s funny because the first time I bought a gorgeous camera, I had my wedding ring as my subject. It’s great because my ring is already delightful, but it turned out to be more enchanting as a detailed image! :)
ReplyDeleteKimmy Barnes
Lovely. This looks similar to my wedding ring, which my husband and I picked out at a Gainesville pawn shop (don't laugh. you can get rings for much higher value at much cheaper cost at pawn shops). I like the background you used. :)
ReplyDeleteGold ring are used to mark significant and valuable occasions such as a wedding.
ReplyDeleteMens Wedding Rings
leave us some love
xo, him&her