a few frames from this weekend
we were welcomed to utah with lots of snow! we had a great time visiting friends and family in the area. i love having married friends to visit and go on dates with, especially when they have a cute little baby to cuddle and hold! babies of our own are not to be expected in the near future. we also got to meet our new little nephew for the first time. i'm glad i got to marry into a family with nieces and nephews!
being severely deprived of shopping in this little town we live in, i was itching to buy some new clothes this weekend (i just couldn't wait for black friday)
new favorite article of clothing: my black and white cardigan sweater (sneak peek of it in the photo above) i'm pretty sure i'll be living in this and my black pants all winter... and i'm totally okay with that.




4 comments
Snow Snow Snow Snow! I can't wait for snow!
ReplyDeleteI always pick a favorite sweater when the weather gets cold, and I wear it out. From the peek, your new one looks so cozy. Where did you find it?
ReplyDeleteUtah is so beautiful covered with snow. The mountains are so irresistible covered in white.
ReplyDeleteUtah is so pretty! I am jealous you get to be there with all the snow! And I am LOVING the sneak peek of this sweater. Also, I love having married couples to date with and I especially love it when they have babies to hold :)
ReplyDeletesjdmiller.blogspot.com
leave us some love
xo, him&her