what you've all been waiting for.

by - 11:23 AM












we received our groomal DVD in the mail the other day and i seriously couldn't be happier with them! our wedding photographer was the wonderful lindsey from Green Apple Photography. i highly recommend her! after seeing these, i am itching to see our wedding day photos. ohhh the anticipation. 
 

You May Also Like

20 comments

  1. How perfect! You are a beautiful bride and your Mr is dashing! Love the shoe pic! Soo cute!!

    Kirsten
    {travandkirk.blogspot.com}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where did you get those pretty shoes!!? Those are exactly what I have been looking for!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i searched high and low for these ones. they are from Seychelles.com- my new shoe brand obsession.

      Delete
  3. So. so, so beautiful! Love the one where you're smiling and he's walking away cheering!Rx

    http://sandersonsmithstory.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are absolutely adorable!!! Gosh you guys are a beautiful couple!

    ReplyDelete
  5. AMAZING.
    You should be soooo happy with all of those great pics.
    All of the details seem so "you".
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE all of these!!!!! My fav is the black and white one! You look beautiful xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. that black and white one. to. die. for.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are gorgeous. I am loving this whole thing. I love the sleeves on your dress. Being a bride is absolutely the best thing ever! I am a new follower, come follow along http://sjdmiller.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. gorgeous photos... but i expected nothing less! all of your photos are beautitful i don't think you could take a bad one! congrats :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. so so pretty! i love your shoes :) I know what you mean about waiting for the wedding day photos... im anxiously awaiting mine as well!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You guys are so pretty in these pictures! <3

    xoxo,
    Rachel Nicole @ Summer Breeze

    rachyracheshobbycorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVE the picture of Kevin dancing. Seriously, you two look so happy. We should get together soon and do a game night or something! Congrats to you two :)

    mckennalawler.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful beautiful photographs. You two are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  14. lovely! the veil looks really good on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. You guys are adorable ! And your dress is just stunning !
    My Blog - A Pretty Nest

    ReplyDelete
  16. You two are so cute together! I love the photo of you both running down the hill :)

    Carla @bluebellsandbirdies

    ReplyDelete
  17. You are a breathtaking bride, and you can feel the joy coming through the photos. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I LOVE the black and white picture of you!! That is SO gorgeous and I love your dress :)

    ReplyDelete

leave us some love

xo, him&her