we're famous!

by - 5:16 PM



not really... but we can pretend :) for my professional imaging class, we had to make a movie poster. i got creative and came up with this one. seriously cracks me up! would you watch this movie? (i won't be offended if you say no) haha

You May Also Like

10 comments

  1. haha i love this. so creative.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun and quirky...I'd definitely give the movie a shot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would SO watch it... :D

    xoxo,
    Rachel Nicole @ Summer Breeze

    rachyracheshobbycorner.blogspot.con

    ReplyDelete
  4. definitely NOT. hehe just kidding. I'd watch you in any movie, especially a newlyweds one. ooohlala

    ReplyDelete
  5. aw this is so sweet! I don't remember if I got to say congratulations or not yet... so congrats! The wedding photos are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! Love your creativity! Looks legit!

    ReplyDelete

leave us some love

xo, him&her