the wedding month.

by - 1:29 PM




i cannot believe it's almost here! in 2 weeks i will be on my way to Utah to become the Mrs. Andrea Brionne Mehner (pronounced May-ner) and i am one anxious bride-to-be! we finally have our invitations done and sent out (!!!) and now its down to getting all the bits and pieces together. yellow, chambray, corks, succulents, super cute shoes, etc. are some instagram details for the wedding- not to mention my wedding ring that i'm in love with.

being engaged while apart is good and bad. good that we both have focused on working and i havent been distracted with wedding planning. bad- kevin has been so busy with working this summer in california that we don't get to talk too much- basically just short skyping time every night. it's so hard because i miss him so much but it's comforting knowing that in only a few short weeks we will be married and together for eternity. 

23 days to go!

You May Also Like

13 comments

  1. So excited for you Andrea!!! :):):):) Not long to go now!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy for you, I'm sure you'll have a wonderful wedding! Lovely photos. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAAAYYY!!!!! SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!!! Oh my gosh, just 23 days!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally relate on the whole being apart because of work...last few weeks really make you want to be married and be able to come home to each other!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to see pictures of your wedding decor and all that -- your style and taste is SO lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. YAY! i am so excited for you!! not too much further! and the time apart will only make the time that you get to have together, and newly married!, even better:)

    <3
    Kenzie

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so excited for you!!! I can't wait to hear about all the details of your day! I can't wait to be in your shoes :) You're so stinking cute and I love your blog! And those blueberry muffins you put in your last post, I loved those when I was little and I couldn't remember what they were. Yeah definitely getting some now thanks to you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. how exciting! all the best as you prepare for the beautiful day. can not wait to see photos! : )

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such adorable little details! Can't wait to see it all come together on your special day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What cute components. I am loving the yellow and chambray. It all fits so well together and looks very "you"..can't wait to see the wedding pics!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super excited for you!

    xoxo,
    Rachel Nicole @ Summer Breeze

    http://rachyracheshobbycorner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just found your blog and I am loving your style of photography! Can't wait to start following you on instagram as well. And of course, congrats on the upcoming wedding!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, everything is so beautiful!! What an exciting time :) so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete

leave us some love

xo, him&her