just thought i'd pop in and say...

by - 6:14 PM



we're in the single digits! 9 MORE DAYS!

and..
i'm tired of packing

we're leaving tomorrow morning to start the 12 hr drive to Utah

this is my last day at home being a single woman (!!!) as my sister said, "you'll never come back

home to live here and mom and dad won't be in charge of you anymore. they won't ask you to do chores!"

we finally bought our cruise tickets for december! sooo excited but stressed about booking flights...

lastly, i miss my fiance so much and cannot wait to be his bride next weekend!


You May Also Like

12 comments

  1. just cried watching your proposal video. i know you cant hear anything but the way he holds you before he gets down on one knee... AWW.

    so excited to see wedding photos!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awh thanks allie! :) you're so sweet. i will most definitely be putting up wedding photos when i get them!

      Delete
  2. SO excited for you!!!! Enjoy every moment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are so excited and very happy for you. Can't wait to meet him next week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so exciting! (i remember counting down the days to our wedding.) where are you going on your cruise and which cruise line are you going on? we went on a cruise for our honeymoon too. we absolutely love cruising, it is our favorite way to travel!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY!!!!! So excited for you!!!! Keep a little journal and remember all the little things!!! I was so close to missing my flight for my wedding I ran like a crazy lady across the airport and they had to reopen the doors for me... I was crying my eyes out... but now i think its hilarious!! Remember the little things :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh my goodness! i would be crying too! hah well hopefully nothing dramatic happens. :)

      Delete
  6. I just found your blog & realized you got married today. Wow congratulations! That is freakin awesome! Hope you have a sweet honeymoon & maybe we can be friends when you get back :)

    I just realized that probably sounded really creepy. I just really like your blog. I'm your newest fan & follower.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute! Love your blog!
    http://sincerelyarizona.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Andrea! I am so excited for you guys! Marriage is wonderful. I was clicking back through my e-mails this morning, playing some catch-up and realized I never responded to your e mail you send me a month or so ago. I am SO SORRY!! I'll write back soon:). But until then, enjoy your wedding festivities!

    ReplyDelete

leave us some love

xo, him&her