adjusting

by - 12:36 PM



so many people have asked me if being a mom is harder than i thought and my answer is nope! it's much easier than i thought and i'm surprised how well i've adjusted from being a wife to a mother as well. the other day kevin said "i love our life" and i agree - we are so happy with life right now and where we're at. life isn't perfect but it's good :) i definitely go some days without showering and sometimes i just want to cry because i'm so tired at night and i wish kevin could magically be able to breastfeed too (haha!) but in return i get to kiss chubby baby cheeks all day and have all the snuggles i want and there's nothing better than that!

a photograph of colsen, once a week, every week for a year | week 3

You May Also Like

5 comments

  1. I love that! I can't wait to be a mommy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this sound like total bliss - with some trials in between, of course. so happy your life is going the way that makes you happy.

    xo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait for these moments! So happy to here all is well :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad it's going so well :) I can't wait to meet my son in 3 weeks or less. hopefully we adjust just like you guys did!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally understand what you mean about the night-time breastfeeding sessions! I have thought the same thing about my husband on more than one occasion! It's so hard when I'm beyond exhausted, breastfeeding, and watching my husband sleep... But you're totally right about the perks of being able to kiss chubby baby cheeks and get some snuggles! I cherish my one-on-one time with my newborn at night! It's the only one-on-one time I get with her since she's my fourth child!

    ReplyDelete

leave us some love

xo, him&her