recent design : freed at last
when i first started doing blog designs, genna from Freed At Last, was one of my clients and i was so excited when she emailed me to give her blog a facelift! since doing her first design, so much has changed in her life -she is now married and graduated. time flies! for her new design, she wanted to incorporate pastel colors and keep things simple but more professional. i love how her design turned out! check it out here.
_________
Are
you interested in having your blog redesigned? I am currently taking
new clients! I also do logo + branding as well as print. just
email me at andreabrionne.blog@gmail.com for a quote. I look forward to
working with you!

1 comments
Ahhh I just love working with you! Thanks again for doing such an amazing job :)
ReplyDeleteleave us some love
xo, him&her