the way to my heart + a GIVEAWAY! (closed)

by - 9:36 AM


if you don't know by now, one way to my heart is chocolate. i seriously love chocolate! i can down a slice of rich chocolate cheesecake from the cheesecake factory and not feel sick afterward. every year for my birthday (which is coming up next week!) i have to have my favorite chocolate silk pie to celebrate. So you must know how incredibly excited i was when Amanda from Pavonia Patisserie asked if we could collaborate and do a giveaway for her chocolate shop! of course i said yes and let me tell you, her hand-made chocolates are a-mazing. like melt in your mouth deliciousness.

some of my favorites that you should try too: milk chocolate truffle + peanut butter dark chocolate bon-bon
   
it couldn't be better timing because she just launched her new Pie Collection for this fall season. what could be better than a pumpkin pie all in one bite? she's being very generous and offering a 15% off discount to everyone by using the promo code "HIMandHER" along with this discount, you can win any item from her store by entering below!


Giveaway ends on my birthday, October 29th!


want some chocolates now?

head to her shop and buy some using this 15% off discount! use promo code HIMandHER 

You May Also Like

24 comments

  1. OMG OMG. Definitely the Salted Caramel Bon bons! Thank you SO MUCH! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good choice! I'm sure those are delicious! Thanks for entering the giveaway Cara! :)

      Delete
  2. oooo yum! anything dark chocolate, my eyes will light up! ;)
    -whit

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm the same as you Whit! I loooove dark chocolate and her dark chocolates are so good!!

      Delete
  3. definitely the milk chocolate caramel truffles!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would pick the Peanut Butter Dark Chocolate Bonbons. :)

    Sara // Undecided Answer

    ReplyDelete
  5. These look SO tasty! I'd love to try them:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha, totally forgot to write which one I'd pick to try:) I think the salted caramel ones would be amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would choose anything dark chocolate!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Raspberry dark chocolate. For sure =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Everything in her shop looks so divine! Raspberry dark chocolate? Salted caramel? Anything! Yes pleaseeee.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Raspberry Dark Chocolateeeeee

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my gosh. Why did you do this to me??? I want everything! I'd have to go with the bonbon collection though. Because then you can try everything ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yum! My heart is definitely in chocolate as well.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love raspberry and dark chocolate, but the pie collection is very intriguing!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Well heck yeah! Chocolate is amazinnggggg x2000000439

    ReplyDelete
  15. I could really go for a milk chocolate truffle... we saved up our chocolates from last Christmas and they didn't last... so I'm craving some now :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh goodness all of the Dark Chocolate!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. UHH. This sounds awesome. I want. I want.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I would love to try the salted caramel bonbons. I love caramel!

    ReplyDelete
  19. The salted caramel bon bons sound delicious! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

leave us some love

xo, him&her