denmark : part three

by - 11:27 AM

 we visited the famous little mermaid - she's 100 years old!

 
these dark clouds rolled in at the perfect moment to get this awesome image. we were lucky it didn't rain on us
we hopped on the canal tour to see more sights from the water
 the opera house (above) and across the way is the queens palace! (below)
 somehow the canal tour boat squeezed through that tunnel! it was a tight fit but we didn't get stuck :)
after the canal tour, we drove to the main pedestrian street where we enjoyed looking in the stores and exploring. we eventually made our way to the Round Tower (shown in the image above, center) The Round Tower is a 10 story tower built big enough for a carriage to drive to the top. it had a beautiful view of the city.



i fell in love with denmark! it reminded me a lot of seattle. i hope that one day we'll be able to go back to denmark to explore more outside of Copenhagen. this was our last day here before heading to Poland that night. be prepared for lots of poland travel posts! :)

**All photos taken in September 2013

You May Also Like

8 comments

  1. Awesome! I really really would like to visit that city! Maybe it is an idea for the next summer! And your pictures are beautiful! :)
    xoxo Noesjn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh those rainclouds are so dark and lovely. They look so cool against the brightly colored buildings. That mermaid statue is so lovely too. I have loved your Denmark posts. Can't wait for Poland!

    Em
    Tightrope to the Sun

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!!! Your photos are amazing!!!!! I am starting to really think about adding Denmark to my bucket list now that I've fallen head over heels for your beautiful images!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to visit there!
    It looks so somber yet so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous photos!!! What a dreamy vacation!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These snapshots are breathtaking. Looks like y'all enjoyed a blissfully picturesque little trip :] Love your happy blog and snazzy photos.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This place looks like a dream! Missing Europe! Putting Denmark on my next list! :)
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jealous! I love these pictures!

    ReplyDelete

leave us some love

xo, him&her