our first anniversary

by - 9:30 AM



i can't believe a year has passed that i've been married to this wonderful man. i don't know how i got so lucky, but he never ceases to surprise me all the time. we've learned so much about each other over the past year and i can't wait to get to know him even more over the years to come. it's amazing how you think you can love someone so much but it just keeps growing deeper :)

happy one year kevin! i love you with all my heart.

xoxo andrea

You May Also Like

9 comments

  1. :) Congrats! I celebrated my first year yesterday!!! Marriage is so great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is beautiful, and so, so sweet!

    xo,
    rn
    www.rachelnicoleblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy anniversary!! Such a gorgeous photo! You two are perfect:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. One year! Ooohhh how exciting. I love this picture. So exciting. Happy anniversary, beautiful!

    we&serendipity

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Anniversary! I love your blog and your dress!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations to you both on your one-year anniversary! You seem like such a sweet and happy couple!

    Xo, Hannah

    sweetsweetnoir.net

    ReplyDelete

leave us some love

xo, him&her