a little exploring around this city

by - 4:48 PM



after church and enjoying a lovely lunch date with friends, we decided to take a sunday drive. we started at the river and found an awesome spot to watch all the people on boats and jet skis (now we totally want to rent one and go out together!) it was so hot outside and it doesn't help that our AC in the car is broken (!!!) but we drove around with the windows down and enjoyed exploring. we somehow made our way to the capitol building and walked around there...







^ looking like a stud in my cheetah sunglasses ;)
 ^ we found an orange tree! and guess who else was happy about that...

 ^this little guy was! i was surprised how close i could get to him but he was busy munching on his refreshing snack.



You May Also Like

5 comments

  1. I know about a broke A/C it's horrible and I live in California where it gets past 100 degrees ! But That water looks amazing! those are the kind of Sundays I like :)
    -Deana, from Birds&Oxfords

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love it here in Sacramento. It's such a lovely city. Hit up the Kasbah Lounge on J next time you find yourself in midtown. It's my favorite. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That orange tree sounds exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this seems just like a wonderful afternoon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a fun Sunday! I love the pictures of the squirrel.

    ReplyDelete

leave us some love

xo, him&her